b. 5 November 1654, d. 27 February 1709/10
Mary Garnet|b. 5 Nov 1654\nd. 27 Feb 1709/10|p7114.htm|John Garnet||p7188.htm|Mary (—?—)|||||||||||||||
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
Mary Garnet was baptized on 5 November 1654 in Hingham, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.3 She was the daughter of John Garnet and Mary (—?—).2 She was born on 19 November 1654 in Hingham, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.4 She married Nathan Farrow, son of John Farrow and Frances (—?—) (Farrow), on 5 December 1683 at Hingham, Massachusetts.5,2 She died on 27 February 1709/10 at age 55.4
Children of Mary Garnet and Nathan Farrow
- [S761] The New England Historical and Genealogical Register; (Online database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001), (Orig. Pub. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, MA. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 148 vols., 1847-1994) 121:213.
- [S712] George Lincoln, History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts, 3 volumes (1893; reprint Somersworth, New Hampshire: n.pub., 1982), 2:215 (says Garnet or Gardner).
- [S761] NEHGR, 121:104, "Mary Garnet bapt."
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:215.
- [S761] NEHGR, 121:213, "Nathan farow married to Mary Garnet at Hingham."
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:412.
- [S712] George Lincoln, Hingham History, 2:216.