Margaret (—?—) (Patten)1
d. before 1748
5th great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
7th great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Margaret married Matthew Patten, son of NN Patten.1 She probably died before before 1748. The last mention of Margaret is in 1734 when she released her dower in a deed. In a 1748 deed, she is not named and presumably had died before that date.2
Children of Margaret (—?—) (Patten) and Matthew Patten
- [S726] Walter Goodwin Davis, "The Ancestry of James Patten," Massachusetts and Maine Families in the Ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis (1885-1966): A Reprinting, in Alphabetical Order by Surname, of the Sixteen Multi-Ancestor Compendia (plus Thomas Haley of Winter Harbor and His Descendants) compiled by Maine's Foremost Genealogist, 1916-1963), (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1996), 3, 90.
- [S726] Walter Goodwin Davis, "The Ancestry of James Patten," MMF, 3, 91.
- [S726] Walter Goodwin Davis, "The Ancestry of James Patten," MMF, 3, 92.
- [S761] The New England Historical and Genealogical Register; (Online database: NewEnglandAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001), (Orig. Pub. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, MA. The New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 148 vols., 1847-1994) 75:51.
- [S761] NEHGR, 75:54.