Mary Persis King1
b. 19 March 1803
Mary Persis King|b. 19 Mar 1803|p7471.htm|Josiah King|b. 12 Jan 1769|p7371.htm|Mary Woodsum||p7469.htm|David King|b. 21 Aug 1726\nd. 11 Mar 1807|p7360.htm|Elizabeth Gray|b. Aug 1745\nd. 17 Mar 1777|p7366.htm|Michael Woodsum|b. 16 Apr 1732|p7925.htm|Elizabeth Dyer||p7926.htm|
Great-grandmother of Ruth Minerva Fairfield.
3rd great-grandmother of Laura Jane Munson.
- Family Background:
- Fairfield and Allied Families
- Appears on charts:
- Pedigree for Ruth Minerva Fairfield
Mary Persis King was born on 19 March 1803.1,2 She was the daughter of Josiah King and Mary Woodsum.1 She married Benjamin Wilson Hall Thurber, son of Isaac Thurber and Drusilla Hicks.1 She was baptized in 1838.1
Children of Mary Persis King and Benjamin Wilson Hall Thurber
- Persis Lucinda Thurber1 b. 17 Jul 1825, d. 20 Mar 1912
- Jane Elizabeth Thurber+ 1 b. 15 Jan 1827, d. 16 Sep 1915
- Sophia Ann Thurber1 b. 1 Dec 1829, d. Apr 1904
- Mary King Thurber1 b. 1831
- Mark King Thurber+2 b. 14 Jul 1832
- Benjamin Louis Thurber1 b. 12 Mar 1835
- Isaac Chelsea Thurber1 b. 21 May 1837
- Olive Eloisa Thurber1 b. 6 Jul 1838
- Mary Esther Thurber1 b. 1 May 1841
- Samuel Edsel Thurber2 b. 27 Nov 1843, d. 14 Feb 1863
- [S721] Gwen Rawlings Barry, "Thurber, King, Learned and Hicks," e-mail message from e-mail address (Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia) to Laura M. Cooper, 28 Jan. 2000.
- [S768] Florence Thurber Gargaro, online <http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/g/a/r/…>, Florence Thurber Gargaro (Cherry Hill, New Jersey), downloaded 2005.